Today’s Businesses Rely on the Internet
We recognize the Internet is essential to the success of your business. It connects your customers, suppliers, and employees across town and around the globe. It has enabled powerful new communications technologies which reduce costs and improve efficiencies. Host.net serves the increasing bandwidth requirements of the hottest applications with our full suite of Internet service offerings. Your business requires solutions which ensure maximum speed, reliability, and security to satisfy your customers and increase market share. Our fast and reliable communications network will help you achieve your business goals and give your business the competitive edge needed to stay ahead of today’s rapidly changing technology landscape.
The Host.net IP Network
Host.net has unparalleled peering and inter-connectivity with leading national and global backbone providers including AT&T, Level (3), and Sprint as well as over 850 direct peers. Our multinational network provides superior connectivity, resulting in extremely high customer satisfaction of our clients and their end-users. Host.net takes your IP network to a new level.
We deliver the absolute fastest and most reliable Internet service using:
- Robust connections across our international backbone
- The most advanced and intelligent routing protocols
- Superior network design, infrastructure and management
- Diverse, redundant, and reliable fiber optic connections
- Solid SLAs
Bandwidth Options for Every Business
Host.net offers a broad range of connectivity options. Internet Access is available from 1-10,000 Mbps increments, delivered over a variety of last mile methodologies on our fully-meshed network. From T1 to 10 GigE connections, we offer unique solutions for mission–critical applications. We service a variety of markets, including:
- Federal & Local Governments
- High Technology
- ISPs & ASPs
- Local Exchange Carriers
- MDU/MTU Providers
- Wireless Providers
Our Network Backbone
The Host.net network is a “Cisco-Powered Network”. We utilize the latest technologies, configurations and protocols in our routers and switches. Our Core Network devices include Cisco 7600S and 6500E series routing switches, and our Edge devices include Cisco 7200VXR series, 3750’s, and 6500E series switches. Our backbone is connected via our diverse fiber routes and building entrance facilities. Our transport topology consists of the following elements:
- South Florida: 10G South Florida network including 300 miles of wave enabled fiber on ten rings.
- Multinational: Over 30 metropolitan markets interconnected with a minimum of 20Gbp/s per market from diverse wave providers in North America and Europe.
- The total Host.net network consists of over 600Gbp/s of capacity.
- Network design and implementation support
- Our staff of experienced professionals will recommend the right solution for your needs.
- 24/7 network monitoring and management
- We monitor and manage the network for you.
- Network health and performance portal
- Provides the data needed for current and future bandwidth requirements.
Our local connections to customer premises do not depend on a single local carrier, route, or central office. We interconnect with our carriers at diverse locations, lease multiple local private fiber rings and utilize multiple fiber carriers and methodologies to connect to our customers. All of this to ensure you get the fastest, most reliable and most stable Internet performance. Host.net provides a unique variety of Internet access options, delivered on various local loop/circuit connections to your premises, including:
- 10/100/1000 Metro > FastE, GigE and 10GigE > Fixed and Burstable
- DS3 and Fractional DS3
- T1 connections
- MultiLink 3,6,9, and 12Mbps
Managed Router Service / Managed Switch Service
We know managing the performance of your network routers and switches is critical. You know carrying out this important function can take considerable IT staff time, thereby increasing personnel costs. The cost of maintenance and upgrades does not make sense anymore, so leave these management tasks to the network experts at Host.net.
Host.net Managed Router Service (MRS) and Managed Switch Service (MSS) provided exclusively on Cisco routers and switches, ensures the performance of your routers and Ethernet switches. Your Internet link stays up. Your expenses stay down.
You don’t have to worry about complex router configurations or replacing costly equipment when it breaks. Host.net’s MRS/MSS provides configuration, management and monitoring of your routers and switches. With our MRS/MSS you can focus on what’s really important…your business.